Why Did I Do a Juice Cleanse / Detox?
I’ve been a healthy eater (organic foods, whole grains, no processed food or preservatives, a good amount of fruits and vegetables) for at least three years now. I knew I wasn’t putting in a lot of “toxic” substances to my body, especially because I…
- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others
Getting Back on Track Made Simple!
It happens to all of us- we get stressed, busy, or just unfocused. Our healthy habits take a back seat so here’s a simple guide to getting back on track. The most important thing is to remember that being healthy is a lifelong endeavor so don’t worry about mistakes or the past, move forward and create a better future for yourself!
For more nutrition tips and tricks go here. :)
The proper way to squat for guarding against runners knee!
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH